How Perfumes Make you Sexy
What makes a man and also a girl fall in love?
Is It the Way They Look?
Things they have in common?
A Special Connection?
Or can it be how they smell to every other?
- Actually, the way you smell plays an important part in the mating game.
- It is true in the animal world.
- Like it or not, it is also true among people.
Ever Learned about Ph Eromones?
That is the secret of sexual fascination.
- The animal world, pheromones attract member the opposite sex irresistably when the animal is in warmth.
- Think about the female cat who attracts male cats in droves, who fight over her when she is in warmth.
Among insects, a starving cockroach on the verge of dying from hunger would rather follow the source of pheromones with the hope of mating, rather than go for the food that would save his life.
Humans are Not Spared from the Effects of Pheromones Either
That fuzzy experience a woman gets near the presence of her special man could well be due to pheromones. Likewise, men are attracted to a woman, by her looks, her personality, and the pheromones she produces.
- Everyone has a million apocrine glands whose sole function is to produce a smell.
- These only become active on puberty.
- Upon sexual maturity.
- A sex scent, if you will.
- Did you know that in certain parts of the world, during village dances, girls would maintain slices of apple in their armpits whilst they dance.
- Then, they would offer the sweat soaked apples to be able to the people they fancy.
- Perfumes as we know these were first used by Egyptians to embalm the dead bodies of mummies.
- Later, perfumes were used before sex.
- To get both parties in a far more romantic mood.
Jasmine, patchouli, sandalwood, flower, ylang ylang as well as a number of other aromatherapy oils used in perfumery are known for their aphrodisiac attributes.
- Remember reading a good amusing incident of a guy who used sandalwood as a a sore throat remedy.
- It has an interesting side effect.
- It increased his libido significantly.
- That means sandalwood perfumes do make you sexier.
Patchouli has a sweet, very strong, musky scent that is known as very alluring. On its own, it is the kind of scent you either love or hate, as it can be overpowering, however when blended into a perfume with other notes, it gives the perfume a sexier feel.
How to use Pheromones, Essential Oils & Perfumes to Attract a Lover
Female Animal Magnetism - Each woman has her own personal sexual attractant, the enticing scent of her female essence. Here we are offering a way for a ...
- Ylang ylang has a powerful, womanly scent.
- Ylang ylang can be consuming but when used lightly or in blends, it is said to put one in a romantic mood.
- Ylang ylang perfumes are ideal for that romantic night out.
Jasmine Perfume Has a Very Sensual Fragrance
Jasmine essential oil itself puts an effect on a female hormones. It can be used in aromatherapy to stability hormones and to boost confidence. Jasmine is popular in perfumes as it has a strong erogenous effect on people.
- Then there is certainly musk which on its own, is a potent masculine scent.
- With other scents, it might be barely detectable yet it gives the perfume bouquet an air of mystery.
- Even the lightest, most opulent perfumes contain a search for of musk.
- Perfumes are often used like pheromones, for that aphrodisiac result.
- Look at all the perfume advertisements.
- They usually middle around romance, or perhaps seduction.
Going a Step Further, Perfumes Also Make You Feel Good about Yourself
Many women buy perfumes for the sheer beauty of the fragrances. Perfumes can make you smell wonderful. They could make your shower a luxurious experience. You set out to face the world, knowing you smell simply fabulous and that gives you that confidence which is really sexy.
About the particular author:The writer created discount perfume on the internet to help you find the ideal brand name perfume at deal prices, easily.
Margarito is a writer at minnesotaband.com, a resource on health issues. Previously, Margarito worked as a post curator for a medical startup. When he's not researching posts, Margarito enjoys sleeping and rafting.