Pheromones For Women - The truth about Pheromones And Women
While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned on it's head recently with many more women joining the ranks.
There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and in the event that you concentrate on human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
The Mating Game
The process of trying to find a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of goal revolves mainly aroung men searching for a female partner. Hence the marketing and advertising of pheromone products has been directed at a mans market.
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle within their search for relationships together with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Exactly where am I going with this?
To cut a long explanation short, just because guys are observed more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
Best Male Pheromone ColognePheromones are good at altering other people's actions. There are several forms of pheromones, each with different purpose. Some of such responses include a signal for sex, food, and danger. Different kinds of pheromones have different influences on the behavior. Read more about best male pheromone cologne for Men to Attract Women.
Click Here to Learn More »
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Are available pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there tend to be.
- It just seems that it doesn't get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
All The Sex You Want with the Most Popular Pheromones The most popular pheromones on the market today are not guaranteed to get you laid. Sure, there are some excellent products available and there is also a lot of rubbish out there but to think you can simply slap a little cologne on the neck or even...
Pheromones Perfumes Work For Either Sex
http://dopheromoneswork.org Discover your secret sexual attraction through pheromone colognes.
Pheromones for Women
Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.
- Tests have indicated your testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can go up anywhere from 100-150% and more incredible, the reaction is almost instant.
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition to a man in the event that men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant being attracted to the opposite sex?
- While pheromones for girls are available in both fragrance and concentrate kind, the use of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men.
- Make use of lightly and remember, more is not better.
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Pheromones for women can give you the rise in confidence you've been wanting.
- Plus, get the latest guidelines in purchasing pheromones.
Margarito is a writer at minnesotaband.com, a resource on health issues. Previously, Margarito worked as a post curator for a medical startup. When he's not researching posts, Margarito enjoys sleeping and rafting.