Pheromones - seperating the scams, myths and realities
Pheromones - separating the myths as well as realities.
Have pheromones peaked your curiosity and you're willing to try them away, but you are confused and skeptical within the overwhelming number of companies and also websites selling pheromones and the wild claims they will make?
Have been using pheromones for several years and while I've never seen the wild results that some of these products promise, I have had some pretty good results with some products and also have seen solid and simpler results.
Their are hundreds, if not thousands of websites selling products, offering product reviews and also links to suppliers. I can tell you from first hand experience and from information shared by others that the vast majority of these companies, web sites and reviews are scams. If you find a pheromone review website that gives a 5 legend rating to a product and offers a link to their website, hover your mouse over the link and search in the position bar at the end of the browser, if the link does not go directly to the actual firms website it is almost certainly linking through an affiliate marketing and advertising program, and the owner of the pheromone review site is paid a commission for each customer they refer.
You don't see the position bar at the bottom of your screen, you can enable it in Internet Explorer or FireFox by clicking on the "View" menu at the very top of your browser and checking next to the Status Bar.
- So, how can you locate legitimate products that will work and help you to achieve your desired goals?
- Your best bet is to join a couple of forums, ask questions and read what others have to say.
- And once again there are a number of forums and most of them are owned by pheromone companies.
- Some of these forums are very energetic, while others are almost dormant.
- Some let you talk about any pheromone product, while others will only let you talk about products they sell.
- Some will let you talk about a couple of other companies or products, while blacklisting others.
- And some forums heavily censor fellow member postings, although some may not.
Androstenone DosingAndrostenone is a natural pheromone scent produced by human body. It is found in big amounts in males. Androstenone is considered the 'bad boy' pheromone. Men using Androstenone have reported a strong alpha-male aura. Androstenone is found naturally in men's sweat.
More about This Product »
- So, today we have to locate a legitimate forum!
- One of the best ways to measure the particular believability of a pheromone forum is as simple as looking at their members:
Pheromones For Men Pheromone Cologne [Attract Women] - Bold, Extra Strength Human Pheromones...
Click here ▻▻ http://amzn.coupons-vault.com?v=sn3NVKUwS-8 Pheromones For Men Pheromone Cologne [Attract Women] - Bold, Extra Strength Human ...
Do they have a dynamic membership, or are the vast majority of postings coming from 1 or 2 people?
- Are the original and/or lasting members still around and energetic in the forum?
- Or even, where did they go and why did they leave?
Does the forum have plenty of threads and also postings, all produced within a very short time frame?
Do they have a a lot of open new members signing upwards and making only a couple of posts, after that disappearing?
And as importantly, carry out the administrators appear helpful and informative, or perhaps do they appear negative and judgmental?
Once again, I can tell you from experience that some of the largest and most active forums on the net are now nothing more than marketing tools and hoopla to sell their own products and they are not truly interested in providing accurate and helpful information to people seeking information on products other than their own.
By now your head is probably spinning and you're about ready to give up, right? Don't! Pheromones do work and there are reputable items out there. You just have to look around a bit, do your research, and find the right companies and products to buy. These are out there, and pheromones do work!
There are only a couple of forums on the net that are not affiliated with any company or product. These forums aren't large in size and do not have thousands of people that were acquired through marketing efforts, but exist solely for pheromone enthusiasts to talk with each other and share information.
Margarito is a writer at minnesotaband.com, a resource on health issues. Previously, Margarito worked as a post curator for a medical startup. When he's not researching posts, Margarito enjoys sleeping and rafting.