Cologne With Pheromones: Pheromones For Women - The truth about Pheromones And Women
While men are considered more likely to be interested in the use of pheromone products, this trend has been somewhat turned on it's head recently with many more women signing up for the ranks.
- So what's available for the ladies?
- Are there pheromones for women on the market?
- Sure there are usually.
- It just seems that they don't get the prominence in the advertising stakes as the male product.
Sex-Attractant Pheromones are the Ones that Marketers Capitalize on in the Adult Industry
These pheromones are just what they appear to be. They attract the opposite sex and give the perception to want to mate. These are also considered nature's way of recreating. Most animals only mate in order to reproduce. So this is very key to species survival.
Let's face it, if pheromone products were the be all and end all of attracting either short term and long term partners then we probably would not need to worry about other important aspects in the dating game such as one's personality and also the ability to strike up a conversation.
Sulfated Steroids are a Social Representation of the Animal that Produced It
This one is still being heavily researched. It is produced by females and is thought to be able to give off the current level of stress in the animal. It is also found to give detailed report of the reproductive phase that the animal is in. This is why males do not produce this chemical.
Pheromones For Women Copulin based pheromones for women are said to be the answer to a girls quest to "nab her man." They are secreted by women naturally however, the copulins found in pheromone products are synthetic.
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Pheromones for women can give you the rise in confidence you've been needing.
- Plus, get the latest tips and tricks in buying pheromones.
Pheromones can help you get noticed but unless you can strike up any sort of a conversation, then you may as well go out and buy a normal scented fragrance which will probably do the same job of getting you noticed.
The world will be a pretty monotonous place wouldn't it and the mystery will be taken out of the actual relationship game!
Your understanding of exactly what pheromones will do for you. This is very important because you need to understand - by simply getting pheromones and then splashing them on is not going to guarantee you'll grow to be an attraction magnet.
The first point is vital to be able to your whole decision making process. By keeping well established manufacturers who research and market their own products you can at least guarantee the product is authentic and original.
Before you go out and buy pheromones are you sure what you're buying? It's easy to get caught up in the hype when you're in a buying mood and get excited about the first declare you come across that states you get more loving than you can handle.
There is a genetic trigger that urges us to find certain types of people that "fit" our taste in a partner. We are, also by default, programmed to companions of a different genetic makeup so we can create stronger offspring because of a wider variety of genes.
- Territorial markers are considered to ward off others.
- They could attract same species and same sex but are considered repellents to other species.
- While pheromones for women are available in both fragrance and concentrate type, the use of them mirrors the same rules as it does for the men.
- Make use of lightly and remember, more is not better.
The Best Pheromones for MenPheromones are scents that are excreted and cause social reactions in members of the same species. Pheromones will impact the behavior of others. Learn about the best pheromones for Men.
Click Here to Purchase »
- Tests have indicated a man's testosterone levels can increase significantly if they get a sniff of copulins.
- In fact, levels can go up anywhere from 100-150% and more amazing, the reaction is almost instant.
We are, in general, all drew, either sexually, physically or personally to another person or other persons. We do not know how, but there is something that triggers our desire when we see or meet a certain type of person. Without even knowing that person, we know that they are "our type" and when we see this kind of an example of our type, we instantly realise the fact and we react to it by producing large amounts of pheromones.
There are thousands of different products on the market and also making a selection on which one to buy comes down to four important factors.
- Want to gain an unfair advantage in the attraction game?
- Buy pheromones and get the boost in confidence you've been craving.
- Buy pheromones to draw men and women .
The Mating Game
In the process of looking for a mate, men are more aggressive and you could be forgiven that the art of desire revolves mainly aroung men looking for a female partner. For this reason the marketing of pheromone products has been directed at the male market.
- Women are considered a much more attractive proposition to a man when men get their dose of copulins through the nostrils.
- However, the question still needs to be asked...does a man really need to be tempted by a stimulant to be attracted to the opposite sex?
Research Has Found that a Mother Influences Her Son's Expectations
She indicates what she is looking for in a partner but she also influences her son on female qualities. So if she is a warm-hearted and friendly person, her son will believe that that is indicative for the female species. Those sons are likely to grow up to become warm and responsive lovers who are also willing to take more responsibility in the household.
Daughters are Influenced by the First Men Love in Their Lives, Their Fathers
The fathers' character often determines how women relate to the opposite sex. Fathers who are very supportive may raise daughters who are open up and supportive themselves as their dads have made sure they always feel good about themselves. The opposite is true of ladies whose fathers were distant, chilly and critical. They do not have such high degree of confidence and this is reflected in relationships.
Genetically, men are programmed to prefer ample breast and broad curvy hips because this, in general, almost guarantees healthy offspring due to easy childbirth and sufficient nourishment. Women genetically prefer the broad shoulders for protection and the firm muscled rear for sexual longevity increasing the chance of impregnation.
- Buying Pheromones Let's examine some facts about pheromones before you rush out and buy them.
- In case you are still excited about them then yes, give them a try.
Pheromones are Chemicals that are Released from Animals and Human Beings
These chemicals are attractants that tell other animals a wide range of things. Things such as type of animal, sex of the animal, social group that the animal belongs to of course, if the animal is in heat or not. These pheromones are found in bugs and aquatic life as-well. These chemicals are freed by the body by excretions. The term pheromones came about in 1959 defining it as chemical substances excreted by animals to trigger reproductive behavioral response from a recipient of the same species.
To cut a long explanation short, just because guys are seen more when they are on the prowl for female company it doesn't necessarily mean their opposite numbers aren't playing the same game.
Equally, a mother with a depressive personality who exchanges friendliness with rounds of coldness and rejection may raise a son who is afraid of commitment and who with regards to finding the right woman, will always be looking at the grass on the other side of the fence.
Men subconsciously feel attracted to those women who remind them of the initial love of their lives: their mother, and equally women would certainly have a preference for a man who reminds them in some ways of their father.
- Don't be dazzled by claims which suggest a product has the strongest concentration.
- More important is the optimum formulation of the product.
How To buy Pheromones There is a huge market on the internet and if you consider the above points then you can decrease your choice making considerably.
Spite of many years of the media's attempts to subdue the male preference for a curvy woman as well as the creation of the skinny woman as the ideal body shape, in the 2 couple of years, curvy women are back onto the scene as well as in fashion, the last stronghold of the useless eyed "bag-o-bones" lady, designers are beginning to use more and more full figured females on their catwalks.
There's a stronger presence of pheromones for women and if you concentrate on human behavior for a moment, this just makes sense.
Before you buy pheromones, if you're having problems attracting a partner ask yourself whether or not there are other areas you may be able to improve on. For example, are you a good communicator?
- 2005, there were 4 classes of pheromones recognized.
- These 4 have been territorial markers, mother-infant, menstrual synchrony and sex-attractant pheromones.
- Since then, scientists have discovered a fifth class.
- This class is sulfated steroids.
Apart from the stereotype celebrities, actors and actresses, models and beautiful people whom we secretly and sometimes quite openly adore and feel attracted to, we all have our type", which includes body type, body shape, hair colour, eyes and a whole lot of other physical attributes that trigger our desire. Personality will be of course another important factor; do we go for the outgoing and selfassurance or the warm and friendly, or do we like the strong, quiet and intelligent type? We are all aware that for most women it is very important that a man can make them laugh. And sometimes it is another thing completely which heavily influences someone choice: money!
On the other hand, women are considered a little more subtle in their search for relationships together with the opposite sex but in a sense, are they less aggressive? Where am I going with this?
The Product a Human Pheromones-Based Product
This may seem to be strange given that it really is humans who are purchasing pheromones but this is an important point. The simple fact is, many of the formulations on the market are not human pheromones dependent.
- The first controlled scientific studies were conducted in 1986 to determine if humans did indeed produce pheromones.
- This test would conclude that humans do produce these chemicals.
- It was the first time that this theory was actually proved.
- Mother-Infant recognition helps the offspring to know who the mother is and identify it with feeding.
- Menstrual synchrony is probably one of the most commonly known class.
- This is where a group of females who have different menstrual cycles are placed together.
- But after a short period of time, all of the females will start to have their cycles shortened or longer for no apparent reason.
- Eventually all of the females will have their cycles at or very near to the same time, even though they started their cycles far apart.
Do Pheromones Actually Work?! See Tests And Results Here
via http://Menprovement.com - Pheromones are excreted by many animals to do many things, including attracting the opposite sex. And homans are no different!
Pheromones in Humans are Usually Largely Not Understood
Some researchers have claimed to be able to reduce human excretions from arm pit sweat and vaginal secretions and turn them into marketable products. These products are widely available in adult novelty stores claiming to bring your partner into a wild craze. Some other researchers claim that science hasn't evolved enough to make this concept a real reality. They claim that these products are just a marketing tool to sell customers products depending on false advertising. One thing that is agreed upon is that the human body does produce and excrete pheromones.
- Who is marketing them and do they research and manufacture their own formulations.
- Also, how long have they been in business and are they a "fly-by-nighter."
Many men, after years of hiding the fact that they will preferred the fuller figure and were forced to seek interactions with skinny women, do no longer need to hide the fact that they have a preference for a plus size figure. DatingBBW.co.uk, a long standing relationship website in the United Kingdom has noticed the difference as more men join the site and more curvy women will use web relationship to find a suitable partner who loves them for their curves and not in spite of these. Having a curvaceous number is becoming once more the symbol of what is attractive in a natural healthy woman.